The client, a leading software and consumer electronics brand, had the following requirements:
- To capture daily attendance of all in-store demonstrators (ISDs) and use it for pay-rolling
- To capture software sale and device sale information from multi-brand stores
- To ensure fool proof data capture through GPS tagging and timestamp
- To represent the data collected through interactive charts and dashboards
We deployed 1Channel, our in-house mobile based sales force automation solution, to fulfil client’s requirements. The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- The biggest challenge in the project was migrating the solution app to Windows platform. The entire app was ported to Windows platform without any loss of features in a really short time.
- The ISDs were trained on the solution through classroom sessions across the country which included a walk-through of the entire app.
- User support was provided through multiple channels to handhold the users and drive adoption.
1Channel successfully met all the requirements of the client and the key highlights were as follows:
- The system was quickly adopted across the country and all the required processes were digitized.
- This led to automation of lot of daily tasks of the salesmen freeing them up to focus more on sales.
- The activity of salesmen was monitored and analyzed leading to optimal sales strategies.
- All this was done without compromising on the platform so that the brand principles could be maintained.