- Client is a multinational food manufacturing company and is one of the dominant players in the ready-to-eat (RTE) cereal market.
- With India becoming one of its fastest growing markets, client wanted to capitalize on the increasing demand to accelerate and maximize growth.
- To realize this objective, we conceptualized and executed a long term loyalty program to effectively engage client’s 1000+ channel partners.
The key activities in project execution involved:
- Designing a program to effectively fulfil objectives set by the client
- Configuring an online portal where partners could view and redeem reward points
- Enrolling channel partners and implementing the communication plan
- Month-on-month points tracking and partner claim validation
- Helpdesk management and communication with wholesalers via SMS, mailers and tele-calling
- Reward sourcing, warehousing, dispatch and management within agreed timelines
The program was a success and the key highlights were as follows:
- Recognition for top wholesalers and differential rewards for consistent performers
- Effective engagement of channel partners and creation of emotional connect
- Improved growth and profitability via increased sales and aspirational value
- Improvement in “Top-of-Mind” re-call value and increased offtakes from channel partners
- Average TAT for redemption fulfilment - 6.44 days - against a stipulated TAT of 30 days