Flipkart being a major player in Indian E-commerce market, wanted to conduct a competition benchmarking to understand the seller support on below mentioned parameters:
- Connect & follow-ups
- Resolution process & TAT
- Support staff
The whole project was divided into two phases of tele-surveys along with a round of in-depth interviews to capture both qualitative & quantitative insights.
- A multi-lingual calling team was setup to cater to seller’s comfort for their local dialect
- An adequate ratio of sellers based on tier & categories was maintained to capture balanced & diverse results.
- A process to take appointments for in-depth & telephonic interviews was followed.
- The results of telephonic surveys were utilised to create a cohesive in-depth interview guide.
The findings of the study are as follows:
- Frequency of connect with & follow-ups by marketplace seller support staff along with identification of most common queries
- Average TAT and quality of resolution
- Satisfaction related to the support staff was measured on parameters like
- Clarity of communication
- Ability to take decisions
- Empathy & ownership
- Seller support on fraudulent returns
- Seller support on raising & approval of claims
Top parameters of considerations impacting the overall satisfaction of seller support