With a new launch every week and over 15 campaigns every month, it became imperative for our client to optimize the utilization and deployment of their in-store branding elements.
The objective of outsourcing visual merchandising operations for all product lines was to ensure consistent and coherent visual merchandising across all trade channels while adopting high end technology platforms for project management.
The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Remote desktop training for visual merchandisers and supervisors to disseminate information quickly
- Deployment of 1Channel, our in-house field force automation solution, for visual merchandising execution management and real time reporting via mobile app
- PJP based PoSM deployment with real-time reporting using mobile app
- Proactively initiated competition tracker in which merchandisers collected competition merchandising information in all their visits
- Comprehensive reporting of PoSM deployment and warehouse stock which included campaign-wise reports, product-wise reports and PoSM-wise reports
The project was a success and the key highlights were as follows:
- Best in class visual merchandising at 7000+ outlets in 350+ cities
- 23,000 merchandising visits every month
- Planogram adherence while managing multiple trade channels
- Stock management and deployment of 150 types of PoSM elements
- End to end management of dedicated warehouses
- Outlet coverage compliance management