With the launch of its new line of side-by-side refrigerator, the client wanted to drive shopper engagement with help of visual merchandising of the product. The objective was to deploy household items inside the refrigerator providing real life illustration of the side-by-side refrigerator.
Project execution was required at 1000+ retail outlets across 150+ cities. Additional challenges which magnified the execution complexity were:
- Planogram Adherence: Standardized deployment of items across all stores as per the planogram
- Project Timelines: The project was to be completed within 4 weeks
- Procurement & Logistics: The list of items to be deployed in refrigerators was fairly challenging. We had to innovate on procurement to optimize cost of raw material and logistics and also prevent any damages.
The key highlights of the program execution were:
- Visual merchandising of product at 1000+ outlets across 150+ cities within 4 weeks
- A team of 70 visual merchandisers and 6 team leaders to meet the timelines
- Achieved 0% logistics error and <5% damage rate
- Real time reporting of deployment via mobile app with geo tagged photos