Xiaomi, the number 1 smartphone brand of India, wanted to evaluate and analyze the adherence towards retail processes & standards defined by the brand across its retail network Pan India. In order to address this, Channelplay conducted visibility audits at their stores Pan India.
The key aspects of the visibility audit were:
- Exterior hygiene
- In-store branding & hygiene
- Product placement & availability
- Availability & grooming of the brand representative
Through the program, Channelplay initiated store-level improvements ranging across:
- Visual merchandising maintenance - POSM & branding
- Manpower hygiene adherence
- Stock availability & updation of relevant stock report
The action was routed to concerned stakeholders (store or area sales managers) who were responsible to act within a pre-defined turnaround time.