Mars Pet Care division wanted to assess the satisfaction level of Distributors Pan India with the business at large and day-to-day operational processes & policies.The key study parameters included:
- Ordering and logistics
- Billing & Invoicing
- Claims & Damages
- Complaint resolution
- Training support
- Market support provided by the company
- Effectiveness of merchandising & promotion schemes
- Engagement & Return on investment
Due to the vast geographical spread of the study, the project required extensive ground-level planning and coordination.
- Experienced surveyors who had conducted distributor surveys in past were appointed & trained by the Channelplay project team. Mock assessment of each surveyor was carried out to ensure the required level of understanding.
- Channelplay prepared beat route plans for all surveyors to ensure maximum coverage in minimum time.
- Real-time data collected from auditors was filtered through various quality check mechanisms to ensure its validity and authenticity.
- A scoring mechanism was established for each assessment parameter and insights were generated region-wise and distributor-wise.
- The study was successful in capturing the satisfaction levels among distributors on a pan India level.
- It revealed various pain points of distributors and helped the client in identifying the improvement areas.