Timespro is the learning center by Times of India Group which came up with the objective of revolutionizing professional education in India. It's goal is to equip students with the knowledge and specialized expertise to transform them into skilled professionals.
Timespro wanted to conduct Mystery Shopping to evaluate Learning centers' staff knowledge, counselling methodology and overall admission process against their guidelines. Following parameters were evaluated:
- Telephonic Interaction
- Grooming & Knowledge of staff
- Staff Behavior
- Centre Environment
- Counselling Process Adherence
- Integrity check
The approach adopted to successfully deliver the scope of work was as under:
- Inquiry about the admission process into PGDBM course by undergoing an online Aptitude test
- Evaluation of staff knowledge by undergoing the counselling session about the course
- Integrity checks were performed while taking up the test in terms of staff's assistance in revealing answers to test paper
OutcomeThe mystery shopping results provided overall center health along with a detailed report for every center with relevant proofs highlighting center-wise actionable areas for the client to action upon.