The client provides services to those who are suffering from speech and hearing impairment. The objective was to provide best in class customer experience and to ensure the same, mystery shopping was conducted and the observation parameters were as follows:
- Appointment booking experience
- Store Interiors & Exteriors
- Staff grooming, behavior & knowledge
- Waiting time
- Process adherence with respect to tests
The program had its own unique set of challenges including:
- Conducting ten different scenarios at the outlets.
- Extensive shopper training about the different scenarios to be performed.
- Validating the report shared by the shopper with relevant proofs
The steps followed to successfully deliver the scope of work was as under:
- A questionnaire was designed to captures the desired parameters.
- A detailed training document was created to ensure that the shoppers were well versed with different scenarios, hearing tests and observation parameters.
- The mystery shopping was validated by way of audio recording, photographs, test report and bill.
A detailed report stating the scenarios performed, overall and section wise scores of all stores along with suggestions for improvement was shared with the client to take desired action for improving the overall customer experience.