The client, a leading jewelery brand, wanted to undertake Mystery Audits with the objective to provide best in class customer experience from the time they step inside the store till leaving the store and address this challenge by critically evaluating the following parameters :
- Hygiene maintenance in Store Interior & Exterior
- Service Standards
- Product Display
- Process Adherence
- Grooming & Knowledge of staff
- Integrity & Objection handling Check
- Staff Behavior
- Billing Process
Some of the challenges faced were:
- Capturing adequate proofs of entire audit & capturing all relevant aspects.
- Integrity checks had to be performed cautiously yet appearing casual so as not to arouse suspicion.
To ensure that all parameters were appropriately covered, while ensuring that the audit requirements were met, the following approach was adopted:
- Conducting self audits as part of pilot program to understand the various nuances of the audit.
- Create a detailed training document to educate auditors on all aspects of the audit.
- Identify the right auditors - those who are experienced and appear as genuine customers.
- Thorough quality check of all reports to ensure the report and proof criteria of the program were met.
The audits were conducted, and a detailed report with improvement suggestions was shared with the client.