The client, one of the best known brands in Amusement Parks, wanted to ensure high levels of service quality and strengthen the footfall at their parks. In order to drive the same, the client conducted mystery audits to evaluate the service standards and hygiene conditions of its three Amusement Park properties.
The key evaluation parameters identified to meet the above objectives were as under:
- Evaluation of Car Parking, Ferry Ride, Ticket Counter & Locker Facilities.
- Evaluation of different Rides on the basis of hygiene conditions, staff assistance and safety check.
- Performing a scenario in order to evaluate the First Aid Centre and the medical assistance provided.
- Evaluation of Restaurant, Food Kiosks and Washroom Hygiene.
The challenges we faced were:
- Audit were to be conducted only on weekends.
- During special promotional events, the audits had to be conducted on specific dates.
Detailed reports were shared with the client including the trend analysis on various parameters for better identification of the improvement areas. The reports also summarized the steps that could be taken for better performance of the parks.
The least scoring sections were highlighted as attention areas which helped the client drive actions.