Titan, one of India's leading Watch & Accessories brands, had been managing the store displays through their sales and distribution team, and was facing the problem of non-adherence of product planogram & collateral management in stores across India. The solution was to shift responsibility of planogram adherence from sales staff to those who have special skill set of managing product planogram and POP display in different categories of stores. Channelplay was chosen to deliver this service.
- Channelplay started this activity with a pilot project in Delhi NCR region.
- This started with a hiring of a experienced VM who have previously worked in similar category of stores.
- Training of the personnel about Tital stores, guidelines, collateral placement, fixtures etc.
- Joint market visit with Titan marketing managers & VMs for the successful launch of the pilot program.
- Capturing outlet images with measurement of priority fixtures & taking before & after images of planogram execution.
- Reporting on daily basis to client.
- Illustrating clear differences between previous & post execution activity.
- Planogram adherence in stores across Delhi NCR region.
- Improved visibility & segregation of products basis different classification as per guidelines in stores.
- Outlet wise portfolio of asset database completion. This can be used in future references.