A leading mystery shopping company in India uses 1view to manage mystery shopping operations for a restaurant chain to evaluate the overall dining experience and operational efficiencies at its restaurants in order to identify gaps with respect to consumer experience. The mystery shops are designed to assess the following key service parameters:
- Arrival experience in restaurant
- Seating arrangement and table layout
- Physical condition of the restaurant and rest room
- Lighting arrangement and background music
- Condition and presentation of crockery
- Staff grooming, knowledge and behavior
- Billing experience
- Overall dining experience
The mystery shopping company used 1View for all aspects of managing the mystery shopping program such as:
- Questionnaire designing to evaluate all the desired parameters
- Mystery shopper profiling and sourcing as per defined criteria
- Developing a pool of diverse shoppers to capture different perspectives
- Integration of our system with Learning Management System to train mystery shoppers on the audit process and flow of activities.
- Shopper Certification to ensure that every opportunity is assigned to the most suited applicant.
- Collection of multimedia proofs to highlight deviations from standard processes.
1View’s advanced functionality was especially useful for:
- Finding the most suited shopper for the assignment. The team used the innovative feature of suggested shopper to overcome this challenge.
- Providing custom reports and dashboards to the client. Integration with the best-in-class BI tool helped the team to overcome this challenge.
1View successfully fulfilled the requirements of the Mystery Shopping company and helped the client gain complete visibility on its operational efficiencies and customer service levels. The audits were done on a monthly basis and after each round a detailed report with improvement suggestions was shared with the client. The key highlights were as follows:-
- Actionable reports being shared with the client to quickly take the appropriate action.
- The client actively implemented the suggestions and a rise in overall score was recorded in subsequent campaigns.
- Restaurant hygiene improved considerably and the restaurant started scoring high on hygiene parameters.