Being a major player in the highly competitive consumer IT segment, the client wanted to improve its in-store sales, brand awareness and brand visibility in markets across the country. For achieving these objectives they tied up with Channelplay, banking on our program management expertise, processes and technology to increase their in-store sales, productivity and business.
The key activities in project execution involved:
- People - Hiring right people within time at the right budget and managing resources using highly qualified management team
- Process - Automating processes and setting up online reporting for attendance, sales, stocks and visual merchandising
- Technology - Validating every sale and sharing automated daily sales report with individual promoters highlighting targets, sale, incentives etc.
- Communication - Communicating promotional offers, targets, product features etc. to the team and communicating competition information from field to the client
- Reports - Exhaustive daily sales reporting and weekly stock reporting along with in-depth monthly sales analysis reports
The project was a success and the key highlights were as follows:
- Average productivity of the project almost doubled since inception
- LFR counter share increased by around 300%
- More than 18% growth was achieved in promoter stores compared to non-promoter stores
- Individual sales reports and real time updates on targets & incentives motivated promoters
- Proper MIS was put in place along with a proper appraisal and grievance redressal system
- Continuous engagement with promoters and on-field connect resulted in less than 6% attrition