Baroda Global Shared Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda. The company strategized an aggressive expansion plan in India for its Banking loan process. BGSS plan to onboard a well establish and trustworthy agencies for a robust solution for field force sales executives with a mobility-based automation solution that would not only be easy to use but should also cater to the requirement as per PSU workflow. As part of the plan, it was absolutely important for them to look for a solution that is stable and highly secured in IT.
Some of the points which were making it difficult for other SFA solution provider to implement their solution are
- Rigidness in their SFA solution with limited customization.
- Matching commercials of Channelplay 1channel system.
- Assuring high scalability in quick time.
- Ensuring the security of bank confidential data.
The client has been working on a house application prior to onboarding Channelplay but was struggling to adhere to the typical workflow also expansion which is up to 5000+ users was a challenge along with dedicated support for executives across Pan India including remote locations.
The client was in a dire need of finding a reliable central agency with a PAN India presence and equally capable in all parameters mentioned in the bid. The RFP included requirements along with IT data security and high scalability capabilities. The application is capable of integration within house systems and customizing as per need to track leads at each step, monitoring resources with OTP Authentication.
Channelplay was selected as the L1 post evaluating tech products and commercials. Along with its expertise and past success in delivering solutions at large clients for expansion and efficient tracking & monitoring through dedicated 1channel SFA for different projects, across industries like FMCG, Consumer Durables, Fintech, Banking & NBFCs, and many more. The execution approach adopted by Channelplay had the below highlights:
- Understanding the RFP requirement and configuring the application as per the required SOW mentioned in the RFP bid.
- Allocation of an experienced Program Management team to set up the plan of action and understand requirements from different client stakeholders.
- Thorough deployment of 1st phase with finalized feature configuring master data of client within 3 weeks.
- Setting up regular meetings with BGSS group and Bank of Baroda Stakeholders post-closure of the bid.
- Channelplay also gave clientele details from references of more than 10+ customers.
- Channelplay commercials were sound among the present agencies.
- Ease of scalability of resources within a quick span of time.
- Helpdesk and TFN for resources to resolve queries across the country.
With thorough planning, execution, and required documents for eligibility required for onboarding vendor in PSU. Channelplay was selected as L1 to provide the Salesforce automation application for DST.
The quality of the salesforce application deployed by Channelplay was much appreciated by the client as the resources were able to access the application in a single round of training and were providing the desired dashboard to the client with overall activities on leads and actions planned. Channelplay has been in a working relationship with the client for nearly 6 months and the total resource on the application has crossed 750+ users. The client has grown exponentially and the target is 1500+ users by the year 2022 end.