A leading sanitary ware brand in India used 1View to manage retail operations at different outlets with the objective to evaluate and analyze the adherence standards defined by their retail network. The evaluation was done on the basis of following parameters:-
- Exterior Hygiene conditions
- In-store Experience and maintenance of fixtures
- Evaluation of Branding and Display Products
- Store Cleanliness
- Adherence towards standards
The entire program was managed using 1View to track different operational aspects such as:
- Questionnaire designing to evaluate all the desired parameters.
- Shopper profiling and sourcing as per defined criteria.
- Integration of 1View with Learning Management System where a detailed training document was created to educate the shoppers on all aspects of the audit.
- Collection of multimedia proofs to highlight deviation from standard processes.
1View’s advanced functionality was especially useful for:
- Highlighting missing parameters to client management in real time. 1View’s call to action feature helped the team to overcome this challenge
- The major challenge which was faced by the project team was to find the most suitable shopper for the audit. The team used the innovative feature of Auditor Profile matching to overcome this challenge
- Providing custom reports and dashboards to the client. Integration with the best-in-class BI tool helped the team to overcome this challenge
- Providing the client with access to all the proofs captured during the audits done in the campaign. 1View’s Media Explorer helped the team to overcome this challenge
1View successfully fulfilled the requirements of the mystery shopping agency and helped the client to evaluate and analyze the adherence standards defined at different outlets. The audits were done on a monthly basis and after each round a detailed report with improvement suggestions was shared with the client. The key highlights were as follows:
- Resolution of store specific problems in real time leading to improved performance of the store
- Store level mapping allowed ASM’s and RFSM’s to view the performance of the stores assigned to them
- Actionable reports being shared with the client which helped the client gain complete visibility on what measures to be taken to improve customer experience
- Outlet-wise ratings and reports were provided to the mystery shopping company which helped them to gain insights on the attention areas