Any brand operating exclusive outlets; faces the question of engaging customers for longer duration while promoting high margin products for the brand. Also, the focus remains on creating a unique consumer experience which remains uniform across outlets and geography. With the same thought, Lenovo CDIT has created planogram guidelines ensuring uniform customer experience across the exclusive outlets and highlighting their flagship and high margin products. Also, to ensure uniform visual message communication and optimum performance display; all demo machines are installed with a software to display latest video ads.
- Creation of questionnaire to capture all gaps, correction and cause for final deviations in guideline compliance.
- Deployment of questionnaire in inhouse platform 1Channel to track the progress in real time using mobile based app.
- Sharing of store specific planogram guidelines and questionnaire with field team.
- Creation and deployment of journey plan to ensure visitation as per agreed frequency.
- Training of field team regarding software installation and operation.
- Training team on check points for planogram and heartbeat adherence
- Capture and correct gaps found by field team in planogram and heartbeat compliance.
- Training of store staff on significance of global guidelines implementation.
- Uniform adherence check while visiting the store.
- Weekly reports shared with SPoCs on the gaps identified and highlighting the red flag stores needing immediate corrective action.
- Improvement in planogram hygiene from by 42% in 4 months.
- Improvement in heartbeat hygiene.
- Real time update on visitation along with documentation of gaps identified.
- Increased focus on high margin and flagship products resulting in increased ROI for client.