Su-Kam is a leading brand with best in class products like inverter/UPS, solar solutions, Batteries & trolleys, power accessories, etc.. The brand is five years ahead from it's competitors in terms of technology. The brand wanted to partner with a company which is expert in sales management, to ensure proper penetration in the market, have better sales teams managing the field sales activities and have better tracking of teams and reporting.
Three basic steps approach was used to execute the program in highly unorganized industry
1) Hiring right people - Team of young feet on street with combination of sales experience and fresher graduates All the FOSs got trained on products for 7 days, followed by 2 days field training. Program manager was hired from distribution background from a leading FMCG Brand.
2) Better Motivation of Team - Launched feasible incentive schemes along with other non-monitory benefits to have teams motivated to put their best efforts.
3) Better Discipline - Implemented state of the art in-house developed reporting tool, 1Channel, to ensure people visits markets as per their beat plans and have better visibility of actionable data to senior stakeholders with automated emails and customizable dashboards.
1) Multifold growth of slow/non-moving and high end products within first month of program launch.
2) 100% field team attendance and sales reporting compliance with real time reports to stakeholders.
3) 96%+ beat compliance from field sales team.
4) Distribution reach by 6 times in the territory.
5) POSM visibility grew from none to 25%+.