Client was coming up with their new device, which would be one of its kind packed with all the latest features at an amazingly affordable price. They were looking for a partner who could help them with the training and launch this product in 20 cities simultaneously at more than 30 locations, which was a mammoth task as it was something that Channelplay had never done before. This for sure required thorough planning for an error free execution. Each venue was to cater to almost 100 participants and gift distribution was also involved.
This project involved handling multiple people on a particular day and during a particular time slot. To ensure that this was executed to perfection, we did the following:
- A deliverable document clearly highlighting the POE's (Proofs of Execution) was created and signed-off with the client to ensure that we were on same page.
- A dedicated team was setup at the HO and key locations to monitor and manage the performance at all the 30 sites.
- People from HO were flown to various locations to ensure that the event was executed exactly as planned.
- A docket containing the process note along with the execution script and the desired formats was created.
- Trainings followed by mock drills were conducted.
- For every event reporting was done at morning, afternoon and evening to ensure an error proof execution.
- Feedback was taken on the quality of delivery of the event in order to identify any gaps.
The project successfully met its objectives. As an outcome of this we trained approximately 7500+ people on the device. The people got excited about the product and there was enough buzz in the market on the same. We were able to meet various terms defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) which included:
- Ticket provision to the participants at least 24 hours before the event
- Accommodation confirmation at least 24 hours before the event
- Venue confirmations at least 5 days before the event
- Zero escalations from venues
- No escalations from the trainers