The client, one of the best known luxury Sanitaryware brands of the world, wanted to evaluate and analyze the adherence towards the standards defined by its retail network Pan India. In order to address this they conducted visibility audits at their stores Pan India.
The key aspects of the visibilty audit were:
- Exterior Hygiene conditions.
- In-store Experience and the maintenance of fixtures.
- Evaluation of Branding and Display products.
- Store’s cleanliness.
Some of the challenges that faced as part of the program were:
- As this was a industry first initative, the team and auditors had to be trained to make them familiar with the product lines for better execution.
- Stringent timelines - All audits had to be completed within a span of 10 days.
Through this program, the client gained valuable insights at a store level for the various elements measured. Basis the same, improvement initiatives were driven for parameters which negatively impacted the overall score.
As an outcome it was also found that few stores consistently performed below country average and needed immediate focus.