The company is recognized as UK’s No 1 Men’s Supplement Brand and was entering Indian market as an OTC product. The entire communication strategy was planned to make an immediate impact on the consumers. The tagline being “Stay Sharp. Stay Fit” who better than Indian National Cricket team captain Virat Kohli to be chosen as Brand Ambassador. Virat Kohli himself is a perfect example of how improving physical and mental fitness can help you to improve one’s game and lead a healthy life.
The brand’s strategy was to do complete 360-degree marketing communication campaign. The idea was to use all communication platforms to reach the right possible target group across India. The major challenge here was that as it would be a nationwide campaign and the customer journey finally ends at pharmacy store, they needed an agency who could provide the manpower and execution capability across India.
The brand was trying to figure out the agency for the VM execution across India, who could provide them speed of light execution which will be technology backed to provide the necessary visibility for the project.That’s when Channelplay got in touch with the brand. Channelplay, with all its Retail execution and measurement experience, understood the scope of work and suggested the course of action.
Channelplay pitched its credentials and proven track record of managing such projects and presented that how it had helped other leading brands, including OTC based Pharma brands in eliminating similar problem statements.
Channelplay, as part of its Visual Merchandising and Execution Services offered the brand the below scope of work:
- To conduct timely merchandising support activity across 10 cities in India covering 900+ stores
- To do recce, production and deployment of 7-8 different types of POS materials in pharma stores across cities
- To collect bank details, execute visual merchandising-based loyalty program and pay monthly cash to Pharma stores
To execute the project and achieve the above objectives Channelplay used Need Based Manpower Placement Model wherein,
- Manpower was hired basis campaign requirements, area & skill set for the execution.
- Pay per visit model was utilized
- Reach & penetration to tehsils & small towns with a population less than 2 lakh
- Online reporting via proprietary tool 1Channel
- Cost effective in short term campaigns. 3-6 months
- Analytics Dashboard powered by Qlik sense was provided to get visibility of deployment
With the successful VM execution program below are the outcomes,
- The brand was able to track each deployment happening across states via Channelplay’s Dashboard.
- 100% online reporting of Merchandised outlets.
- Complete co-ordination of VM’s with Sales team to minimize retailers’ issues.
- Channelplay showcased adaptability by procuring, printing a new POSM element which was introduced halfway through execution without delaying the project.
- The entire deployment across 10 cities happened in 30 working days.