A Brand is more than just a logo. It is an impression customer have about the business and its products. Brand awareness gives businesses an upper hand over its competitors and signages can help in this process.
Signage is the first interaction a customer has with the brand in retail. It is simple yet the most effective method of building brand awareness. An impactful and unique signage can help boost Brand awareness in several ways, as:
- A great opportunity to make first impression
- Drive in-foot traffic
- Increase sales and overall revenue growth
- Continue to benefit business 24/7
- One-time investment – Cost effective
- Makes businesses easier to find
Signages come in different shapes and sizes and are made from a variety of materials, acrylic, wood, fabric, cardboard and neon and the right positioning can do wonders. The market is flooded with all sorts of materials and methods used in making a signage, however a few new techniques and methods are being used and promoted by Channelplay to create a high-quality and cost-effective product.
- ACP Signage with stainless steel letters – More reliable, light in weight and durable
- Retro reflective Flex and Vinyl Non-Lit sign boards– Cost effective, easy to maintain and can be used for places where there is no easy access to power
- Night Glow Vinyl – Non lit boards get charged with solar energy and glow at night, do not require power or complex boxes and are easy to maintain
Channelplay takes pride in not only being experts in signage but at being on-site branding experts as well. They help SME’s identify and thereby deploy, the right and the most cost effective signages to create a long-lasting connection between the potential customers and the brand, which helps convey the client’s brand message and drive end results.