Our client wanted to increase the number of handlers for a set of product categories across Tier I, Tier II and Tier III cities. For channel expansion the challenge was to have ‘ready-to-deploy Feet-On-Street’ who could scan new retailers in a given geography and map them to client’s distributors, thereby increasing the market penetration.
We deployed 175 Feet-on-Street after assessment and training. Key activities included:
- Detailed planning to ensure desired productivity of field force which included defining KPIs, gathering market knowledge and beat planning to achieve target penetration
- Selection of right outlets to maximize long term impact. Enrolment was to be considered complete once the order was captured in ready stock-cash sales mode
- Deployment of 1Channel, our in-house field force automation solution with a mobile app, which ensured real-time data collection and automated reports to respective stakeholders
With our expertise and experience in channel expansion we produced significant results.
- Over 1.5 lakh new outlet listings across 4 states by deploying 175 Feet-on-Street
- Significant addition to products handled (within 2 months of start)
- Summary of market working made available to client with proofs