- As a leading TMT brand the client was aware of the need to expand its network beyond tier 1 cities and establish presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Client addressed this need by widening its distributor network with regular enrollment of dealers through Dealer Loyalty Programs that not only increased sales but also improved its market standing.
- The objective of this program was to engage with channel partners on a regular basis, handle their rewards & incentives and improve their relationship with the client.
The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Dealers were enrolled & profiled as per set standards and welcome kits were dispatched
- Dedicated web portal was setup where a dealer could view & redeem reward points
- A points summary was shared with the client every month for review and approval
- Redeemed items were procured and dispatched to tier 1, 2, 3 cities in a short time span
- A dedicated call center was setup for inbound calling and query handling
Talking about challenges during program execution, differentiating our program from the competitor programs and reaching out to partners based out of remote tier 3 locations were some of the major challenges. Another notable challenge was communication with the target audience in regional languages.
The program was successful in meeting its objective of engaging the channel partners and improving their relationship with the client. The key highlights were as follows:
- Participation of partners increased from 700 to 2100 over a period of 4 quarters
- TAT for redemption, procurement and delivery was reduced to 15 days from 21 days