The client, a leading consumer electronics brand, had the following requirements:
- To capture daily attendance of all in-store demonstrators (ISDs) and use it for pay-rolling
- To capture device sale information from multi-brand stores
- To tag the serial numbers of all products sold and validating them
- To ensure fool proof data capture through GPS tagging and timestamp
- To represent the data collected through interactive charts and dashboards
We deployed 1Channel, our in-house mobile based field force automation solution, to fulfil client’s requirements. The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- The system had to be extended to iOS platform without losing any features. A crack team of iOS developers was assembled and the app was migrated across platforms. Custom development specific to client requirement was also handled.
- The ISDs were trained on the solution through classroom sessions across the country which included a walk-through of the entire app.
- User activity was closely monitored to address usability issues and constraints quickly ensuring rapid adoption of the system.
- Qlik Sense platform was deployed for creating specialized dashboards for the senior management.
1Channel successfully met all the requirements of the client and the key highlights were as follows:
- The system was quickly adopted across the country and all the required processes were digitized.
- This lead to automation of lot of daily tasks of the salesmen freeing them up to focus more on sales.
- The activity of the salesmen was monitored and analyzed leading to optimal sales strategies.
- All this was done without compromising on the platform so that the brand principles could be maintained.